Updated March 11, 2021
Massachusetts launched a pre-registration form so that you can be notified when you have an opportunity to sign up for the vaccine (to be obtained at one of the state’s mass [ie. large-scale] vaccine sites). Note that if you are not yet eligible under current rules, you can still pre-register for when you do become eligible. In other words, registration does not push you to the front of the line -- eligibility rules are still in effect.
To pre-register: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
- COVID-19 safety training https://www.ehs.harvard.edu/training.
- HMS Guidance on re-entry including information about parking, etc: https://hms.harvard.edu/coronavirus-updates/important-hms-lab-reopening-information
- Crimson Clear attestation: crimsonclear.harvard.edu
- HMS Information about lactation room access across campus and sign up information.
- Neurobiology sign up sheet for eating breaks in conference rooms and bathroom assignments
- Neurobiology sign up sheets for shared departmental equipment
- For concerns and questions that cannot be addressed by your lab-designated COVID-19 safety officer, PI, research operations manager, department director of research administration or department chair, please use the Harvard Anonymous Reporting Hotline or call 877-694-2275.